CALL FOR 2021-2022 KENYA BOARD MEMBERS.
Are you looking for a unique leadership opportunity? Have you been yearning to put your talent in strategic thinking, financial forecasting, organization behavior, project management or policy advocacy in the service of a great cause?
Well, look no further! If you are committed to support vulnerable youth, women, girls and children, we are looking for you!
We are looking for leaders like you to join our board of directors in Kenya. For six years, our volunteer board has been the strategic heart of our organization, ensuring that in our work for youth, women, girls and children, we deliver real results, respond to changes in our community and always deliver the highest ethical standards to be worthy of our public support.
If you are one or more of the following, we’d like to talk to you:
- Energetic and entrepreneurial business people, who are not already overextended with other commitments, eager to put their enthusiasm for changing the world.
- Community leaders and philanthropists willing to engage their peers to support youth, women, girls and children from urban slum and rural communities.
- Astute governmental advocates who can assist in navigating the political landscape of policy development, funding and
- Community development experts interested in building sustainable strong programs with
- Scholars/academics who want to put their expertise in supporting the wellbeing of youth, women, girls and children.
- Passionate resource mobilizers.
If you hold yourself to high expectations, then you’ll find board service very rewarding. We are looking for folks who will:
- Attend four board meetings annually, unless called for special committee meetings
- Actively serve on one of our committees: Human resources and admin, finance, fundraising and communication and public relations.
- Advocate for our needs in the community and among your colleagues and
- Be always curious to learn more about the field of youth, children, women girls and children as well as nonprofit
- Make a personal, charitable contribution to Garden of Hope Foundation, to the best of their ability
If you are interested in being considered for our 2021-2022 board.
Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org