Duration: 4 Months
Start date: 3rd Aug 2021
Reporting: Executive Director
Our growing organization is looking for an Intern to join our communications department. The individual will assist in promoting our brand, interacting with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders and policymakers.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for success in the development communications sector, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop, support and promote organization’s goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our organizations’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Work closely with the team to develop and strengthen engagement activities
- Editing and proofreading internal and external documents.
- Work closely with project officers to highlight various organization project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Independent professional to contribute to the overall goal of the organization
- Graphics and web design and management skills would be an added advantage.
- Experience in report writing, building and managing partnerships
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Videography and photography skills would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter quoting the job title on the email subject “Communications Intern” to Info@gardenofhopefoundation.org on or before 27th July 2021.